Rob Miani joined the MMRF team as Chief Financial Officer in 2016. Most recently he was the Vice President of Finance and Corporate Controller of Aptuit, LLC, a global contract research organization providing integrated early discovery to mid-phase drug development services in the pharmaceutical industry. Rob has over 20 years of leadership experience in the private and public sectors, holding managerial positions in the renewable energy, private equity, Internet and technology industries, including Davenport Newberry, Oak Investment Partners and INT Media Group. He began his career with Arthur Anderson LLP in the Assurance and Business Advisory Services Division. Rob is a CPA and received his BS degree in Accounting from Fairfield University.
Accelerate Your Fundraising for a Cure!
Download the NEW MMRF Team for Cures App
This FREE app allows you to:
- Connect quicker: Send messages on-the-go with exclusive access to pre-written texts, emails, and social posts to reach your network quicker!
- Be in the know: Receive instant updates on your fundraising progress with just a touch of the app!
- Tell your story: Customize your personal page. Tell us why raising money for a cure is important to you!
- Get recognized: Access fundraising tips and earn achievement badges for different milestones!
- Go the extra mile: Sync the app to Apple Health, Strava, or Google Fit to track your distance leading up to and on race day!
Download the MMRF Team for Cures app