- Access or interact with our website https://themmrf.org/ (our “Website”), the Patient Navigator and related MMRF services (collectively, our “Services”) by any means.
- Contact us by any method including by phone, mail, e-mail, text, social media, other electronic messages and/or communications via our Services, or in person at an event.
- Register for an event, or fill out written forms and/or sign-ups at MMRF events.
- Contribution to the MMRF financially either via our Services, at an event, over the phone, or by mailing a check.
Types of Information We Collect
Below are the types of Donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact Information: title, name (individual and/or organization/company), billing address, telephone number, email address, social media (such as Twitter, Instagram or Facebook accounts) and other electronic contact information.
- Payment Information: types and amounts of donations, credit card number (and expiration date), billing information (such as individual/company name, billing address, telephone number).
- Other Information: occupation/employer information, donation information/history, participation at MMRF events, and any other information provided by the Donor to MMRF, such as public comments or posts on our Services.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Establish a relationship and communicate with you about our future programs, and services; plan marketing, and fundraising activities and events;
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- Process donations, registrations, and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Comply with all laws and regulations, including reporting requirements;
- To generate anonymized, aggregate data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports;
- Analyze fundraising patterns;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services;
- To interact with us in any other way we may describe to you when you provide the information;
- For any other purposes with your consent.
- Fundraising solicitations
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information and have implemented various security measures designed to protect your personal information. We maintain physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to help prevent the impermissible use of and unauthorized access to personal information. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, as no storage or transmission of information via the internet can be entirely secure, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of your information. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
How We Share the Information We Collect
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, vendors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our Services;
- for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
We may from time to time communicate with you, including by phone, text, email, and mail concerning MMRF activities, events, and requests for donations. If you no longer wish to receive these communications from the MMRF, please contact the MMRF to request such removal from its database using the Contact Us form in the footer of this website.