- This event has passed.
Weekly COVID-19 Updates for Patients
July 21, 2020
To keep multiple myeloma patients informed on the latest updates during the COVID-19 pandemic, Drs. Hearn Jay Cho, Saad Z. Usmani, and Zainab Shahid are leading eight weekly 30-minute webcasts. Each webcast will focus on a specific topic and feature guest speakers to present important information and address questions and concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Note: You only need to register once to be able to participate in any (or all!) of the eight webcasts.
- Basics of COVID-19 disease (testing, treatment, and trials)
- Preventative measures
- Impact on treatment for newly diagnosed myeloma patients (for example, transplant deferment)
- Impact on treatment for relapsed patients and clinical trial availability
- Supportive care measures for patients (including bone health, intravenous immunoglobulin therapy, vaccinations, and more)
- Social support, institutional, regional, and national foundations
- COVID-19 database and specimen collection efforts
- Personal perspectives on COVID-19 infection
Join us every Tuesday from June 2nd – July 21st at 6:00PM EDT