Double the impact of your donation with a matching gift from your employer!
Matching gifts are an easy way to further your contribution to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation. Many companies offer a matching gifts program as a benefit to their employees.
Please type your or your spouse’s employer in our search tool below. Some employers will match donations from retirees, spouses, and part-time staff.
- A drop down of search results will populate. Click on your employer’s name for information.
- Try searching by acronym or variations on your company’s name. Such as: ‘General Electric’ or ‘GE’
- If your company is a subsidiary of a larger company, try searching by the parent company.
If you don’t see your employer listed, contact your Human Resources (HR) or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) department for details. If they don’t offer a matching gifts program, ask them to consider creating one.
Please review your employer’s specific guidelines as program eligibility varies company by company.
If you have submitted a matching gift request with your employer, feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your support!
Did you know?
- Over 18 million individuals work for companies with matching gift programs
- 65% of Fortune 500 companies offer matching gift programs
- An estimated $6-10 billion in matching gift funds goes unclaimed per year